mandag 3. januar 2011

Lille Rødstrupen




Some time ago I had a totally chill day at work on KinoKino!  So then I had time to work on a little Christmas present to my Boyfriends parents :) They have been the nicest people in the world to me! So something I had to give them!  ..it´s still in progress though... BUT the nuts on the side is awesomely good, especially if you also have a big fancy cup of caffe! uuuh yeah!
 One of the reasons I choose this pretty little bird is because it was my Grandmothers favorite bird.
She died in november, and I miss her a lot... Christmas was also pretty odd because neither was she there, nor my Mom...

Anyway, I was supposed to talk about the moose, but now it turns out to be just a lot of bla bla bla Birdy birdy.  NEXT time I promise something else! Ugh!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar