tirsdag 28. februar 2012

Skin Diseases & Drawing!

Hell´s Fire!!! 
This year started with a personal wish of going more into nonfigurative drawing, and focus more on the drawing in it self than what I am drawing and how good I can draw it.  
So, I started to draw....random stuff...nonfigurative.. it did NOT work at all! It felt stupid and time wasting.
But when I figured out it would be much easier to start a nonfigurative project if I  based the drawings on different skin diseases, it started to work out pretty well.  Skin diseases and other diseases are... one of many interests to say it that way. I read a lot about it, and I have had pretty many of then, haha 

So, here is some photos from the process, my working space at School, and some of the finished drawings.
I want to create many many of these drawings. So far I only got eight. 

Drawing and listen to music is what I do best! hehe


My corner at KHIO

Scabies - a parasite,  Impetigo - is bacteria,  Pityriasis Rosea - a Virus.

Ringworm or Tinea Corporis is a skin infection due to fungi



Scabies, I had it when I was around 11  years old..it was HELL! But easy to treat.

Pityriasis Rosea..had this one last year... If I get this again I´ll kill my self, or someone else! hehe


Impetigo, I have not had this, but my best friend and my boyfriend just had it! I had to send both of them to the doctor so they could be treated. I´m just lucky I did´nt get it! 

Songs of the day:  Total Funeral by Watain or the song Mistur by Mistur.


6 kommentarer:

  1. haha, så jævlig kult! well done! glad jeg er kvitt det stygge utslettet mitt nå! :D varte ikke så lenge som jeg hadde frykta. men hva det var, det er ennu et mysterium :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Spennende og orginalt.. :) Liker det!

    SvarSlett
  3. Are you trying to find the artistic side of skin diseases?Yes they look pretty on your canvas in assymetry but they're very painful when on the skin...where is the pain in your drawings?

    SvarSlett
  4. Something like that. Well, I have had all of the skin diseases, except Impetigo, (but my boyfriend and best friend had it for some months ago, so I have seen them close up) so I know how painful they are! I think I have tried to hide the pain and frustration in the different drawing techniques.... The more abstract parts of the drawing..

    SvarSlett
  5. Thank you for this! Today I was diagnosed with pityriasis rosea. It is a definitely a wtf kinda condition, and finding your art is helping me cope.

    SvarSlett
  6. To learn more about Skin Clinic in Delhi, and general information about skin care tips visit http://www.skindelhi.com/

    SvarSlett