torsdag 21. november 2013

Process of an Black Metal Exhibition

Here is some pictures taken during the process of making the exhibition "When Listening To Black Metal Every Day" I have used ridiculous long time on this project, even though it might not seem so, since I ONLY had eight works in the gallery space.  
Wish I had time to make more drawings though! 
But damn, it is WAY much more stressful to make an exhibition all alone than I expected, at a point I even got blind on one eye for some minutes, the day before the opening...

If you want to see more pictures from the exhibition, visit my other blog!!! 




Made almost everything my hand, even though I have an sewing mash in in my studio. It just does not look the same. 

First time in many years I tried this. Total destruction of the t-shirts! Moahaha 

Starting to look like a total mess! 

Some finished works....






From the exhibition, right before people started to turn up. 




Thanks to those who came! And those who helped! 
And many thanks to my friends, just because you´re awesome! 

1 kommentar:

  1. Dear Linda,

    just stummbled over your blog and it's so fucking awesome <3
    Greetings from germany,
    Katharina

    SvarSlett