tirsdag 15. februar 2011

When Moose rage wild in my heart!

...that is not the title of the drawing, it is just some time since I talked about Moose.  :) They are Alfa o Mega. The end.



Anyway, I made this in the end of 2010, a very turbulent year for me! Every thing happened! Three of my close once died.. my apartment got destroyed by fire! Tomorrow it is actually one year ago it happend... what a dramatic night..ugh! It was totally the best kick-off event to the norwegian Metal festival Inferno! ..Haha! I also moved into a pink princess room, then I moved to a hous with 5 others and every thing went wrong..then it got better.. But I also got a lot of new friends, even a BOYFRIEND..and that was... a rare experience. hehe A nice one :) But DAMN it takes a lot of time to be together with someone! I almost had NO time to work with my own stuff for seven month! But then again I had many nice hours with Alex :) This is like the first drawing I made after I was done at the Art school... that´s NOT god! But now, in 2011, I´m finally back on the track! From new years eve until now I have finished at least six drawings! Yeeeee.. Two Black Metal, two pink, one BIG and one similar to this one :)

5 kommentarer:

  1. How conscious are you of composition when you draw/paint? Do you do thumbnails or plan the piece in other ways before you start, or do you figure it out as you go along?

    SvarSlett
  2. Greets, Linda "Død", if you are truly deathlike, heh. This drawing definately says so, the abstract trees in your drawing lately are quite interesting. Also it sounds like you had one hell of a year, will you try again this time? Keep it up Linda, you inspire me.

    P.S. Do you still have the letter i wrote you for the Die Hard magazine, i'm looking forward to getting it back.

    SvarSlett
  3. Well, it depends. Sometimes I'm maybe too critical to were and what i'm putting down on the paper, other times I have toclose my eyes and hope I have'nt destroyed the drawing because of a dramatic drawing-session, hehe. Usually I have some ideas I want to work with and maybe some sketches, but under the process from the beginning to the end things normaly change and "take-it's-own-life". It takes a very long time to do these drawings so new inspiration and ideas occure along the way all the time.

    Thank you! :) I still have the letter, someplace...

    SvarSlett
  4. Is is true? you won the Darkthone contest! Thats a hell of an acheivement. I am rather envious now, but seriously all the best for winning, now you just need to buy the album and play it until the cd doesnt work anymore, heh. What was the other artwork with the Moose for, just another piece?

    SvarSlett
  5. It is true! I cant believe it! :D
    The other one was for Ravishing Grimness! But I can see that the winner of then one totally had the perfect drawing for it!
    Crazy! THANKS for letting me know! Maybe if it was´nt for you this never would have happened!

    SvarSlett