tirsdag 14. juni 2011

Oslo! Art and stomach butterflies!

Last week I was in Oslo. First I had to go to a Glittertind concert at Karmøy, it was awesome as always! Loads of singing, dancing, beer, great persons, retardedness and loosing items and my voice.... :D
 Anyway, Oslo, I was invited to come to the Academy of Fine Arts in Oslo to work there for 5 days with...what I do best, drawing, to convince them that I was the right person to start there after the summer! I was there with  around 42 other fantastic talented people!! Hard days, HARD competition but a wonderful experience :)

Here is what I had time to make there. It's inspired by to works by Francesca Woodman, a photograph  from  America, and some norwegian news. And nature........








And of course, In Oslo live my beloved best freind Trine Grimm. I stayed at her place the whole time :) It was nice to be with here so many days in a row! She made me breakfast, I made her dinner, she got me free tickets to Joan Jett, I bought her flowers.. sweetness!!! <3


And Trines Candy Girl came by to party with us on Saturday, and brought home made cupcakes with tiny colourful dicks on them :D

I get the answer from the Art Academy on June 16 or 17..... Iiiiiiik

1 kommentar: