tirsdag 27. september 2011

Nekromalistics in Stavanger

Before I left Stavanger I went out on a quite spontaneous  photo shoot  with my friend and great photograph Anne Marie Sneisen. Cute girl from someplace outside Oslo, who now live and works in Stavanger. She is the master of black-metal-ish-dark-something-something photos! If you have Facebook you can check out some more of her pictures.

Go to  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anne-Sneisen-Photography/138510702876065

Here is just some few of the photos taken that day. I especially like the first one, it reminds me about one of my favorite drawings by Theodor Kittelsen, Draugen.  You can see I have... how can I explain it... found something really interesting and raw in Kittelsen drawing Draugen. Like an endless cry....
Pretending to be a moose in the forest while people are walking by is also pretty fun :)






Theodor Kittelsen, Draugen or Sjøtrollet

One of my tattoos made by Trine Grimm <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar