lørdag 24. september 2011

Oslo and 1BA exhibition!

ALRIGHT! I have been living in Oslo some weeks now, and so far it has been really really enjoyable! The school is awesome, my class is fantastic, I live in a cute flat with two other good friends, I god a job and my best friend Trine lives right across a nice green park! Life feels good! I almost feel I have had to much luck lately...so now I´m just waiting for something really horrible to happen just to hold the balance up.. hehe.. :p
Anyway, my class has already had one exhibition, in our working places. It all happened really fast, but I think it turned out pretty good after all :)
Sadly I have only a few pictures from the exhibition, I wish I had much more!!!


 One of my drawings from 2010. Tried a new way of showing it.
Work by Calle Segelberg
Work by Johan Carlsson
Installation by Cathrine Bjerga, and in the background Urd J. Pedersen shows a video.
A spaced out performance by Constance Tenvik and Daniel Lacey-Mcdermott


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar