tirsdag 9. april 2013

Nekromalistics in the Studio

Just some pictures from what I´m spending my time on these days... 
Drawing, cutting, sewing, knitting...


My Darkthrone Coffy Cup in the making...
It became the best damed cup I´ve ever drawn! hehe

My Black Metal Blanket is staring to get a shape! 
But first, DESTROY ALL THE T-SHIRTS!!!!





I just want to thank EVERYONE who have given me their t-shirts! A list of names will come later! Your names are well written down :)
Now I just have to sew...and sew..and sew... FOR EEEEEVEEER!!! 
I´m doing it by hand... because that´s the worst way, hehe. At least the way that takes the longest time..

Trying out to draw with my feather ink-pen! 
So far, very fun! 


Oh yes, I just want to say I survived the yearly Black Metal Easter, the Inferno Metal Festival! 
It was fantastic, as usual!
UH! 
UGH!
AAAAAaaaaaaaaoh! 





5 kommentarer:

  1. Å faen. Var overbevisst om at Darkthronekoppen var fotografert! Du har sikkert hørt det tusen ganger før, men verkene dine er imponerende. :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Glede meg til å se teppe ditt men synest at dei fleste banda er kjedelige og veldig stuereine. Tips: Malign, Ofermod, Deathspell Omega, Watain, Dead to this World, Amok, Black Crucifixion, Tormentor...berre ein start lille venn :). Men du e flink!

    SvarSlett
  3. Takk skal du ha frøken Villfaren! :)
    Eg har Watain med..Så det e sakt! Men ja, hadde eg kunne velge fra øverste hylle hadde det sett heilt annerledes ut! Drømmen hadde jo vert å hatt penger te å forsyna meg fritt på Neseblod og på nett. Men, e bare ein fattig kunststudent som må ta te takke med dei t-skjortene folk e villige te å gi fra seg gratis. Men folk har vert veldig hjelpsomme, det ska dei ha! E isåfall fornøyd med å ha fått med Peste Noire, Myrkraverk, Cavus og Wardruna... Det e jo ikke BARE Black Metal med så klart, men det holde seg rundt.

    SvarSlett
  4. Aaah! This project looks awesome! :D Good work. (& for the record - only handsown things are worthy of true respect ;D) I hope you post pics of the final result!

    SvarSlett